TheBritInspections is a Professional Consulting Business located in the heart of the Puget Sound region. We are available to service the Pacific Northwest Counties of Pierce, King, Kitsap, Jefferson, Thurston and Mason.
Working in the field, we provide key information at a critical time for consumers who are making one of the largest purchases of their life. Dedicated to customer service, with continuous education and state of the art technology @ our finger tips we strive to maintain a high level of excellence throughout the inspection process.
- Buyers who want to know the condition of the homes they're purchasing
- Sellers who want to know what to do to get their homes ready for sale
- Owners who simply want to know how to keep their homes in good condition
As Inspectors we help potential home buyers make an informed decision about a property. Applying technical know-how and extensive knowledge of the building trades, Kevin, Home Inspector @ TheBritInspections.com can point out potential problems areas of a property with his many years of experience in the industry.
Provisionally we look for:
- Health & Safety Issues
- Big Ticket Items
- Conditions that could lead to $$$$$.
Schedule an Inspection today!
I'm retired from another career in the industry and that means I always have the time it takes to do a thorough inspection and answer all your questions, and I can usually meet your scheduling needs.
As a profession, home inspectors have an ethical obligation to the public.
This obligation includes integrity, competency, honesty, confidentiality, objectivity and an interest in public safety.
The written inspection report shall supersede any preliminary findings made by the inspector whether made orally or in writing.
Fulfilling this obligation will promote and preserve public confidence in the profession.
In recognition of this obligation, I hereby promote and proclaim the following rights for my clients:
1. To be assured the inspector is objective in his or her reporting and will not knowingly understate or overstate the significance of reported conditions.
2. To be assured the inspector’s opinion is based on genuine conviction within the scope of his or her education and experience.
3. To be assured the inspector stays current with the industry’s body of knowledge through continuing education.
4. To be assured the inspector will not disclose inspection results or client information without client approval.
5. To be assured the inspector has not accepted any form of compensation for recommending contractors, services or products.
6. To be assured the inspector will not offer to repair or replace for compensation any component covered by the ASHI Standards of Practice for one year after the inspection.
7. To be assured future referrals to the inspector from real estate agents are not dependent on the inspection findings or the sale of the property.
8. To be assured the home inspector has no financial interest in the transaction.
9. To be assured the inspector is not receiving compensation for the inspection from any other party.
10. To be assured the inspector did not compensate the real estate agent or other party for the referral to the client.
Schedule an Inspection today!